Friday, February 15, 2008

You Make My Day AWARD

you make my day award, blogspot, knitting, ravelry
Yay! Knitaly awarded me with You Make My Day Award. What a nice surprise! It's the second time I'm awarded through my blog. Now, it is my turn to choose 10 blogs for this award! These are blogs I frequent, even I don't post comments. I like to read them and always find them inspirational. So, ladies and gentleknits, here are 10 blogs I have chosen as winners:


Mama's World - a digi scrapper&knitter

CJ Kopec Creations - adding fiber to your creative diet

LaneDesigns - handmade bags just for you

Purlygrrrl - Sticks & String Forever

Janice ROSEMA - fiber artist

Sulkycat - you couldn't make it up...

Yarn Traveler - life's adventures with family, friends, and lots of fiber

Svetlana - My Knitting Island

BananaKnits - A knitters confessions, opinions and life experiences.

Teeweewonders - Tina - omme i London

6 comments:

Debra said...

Thank you!! You are so sweet. Thanks for making my day.

Debra

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

Thank you! That's so sweet of you. :) I'll need a few days (busy weekend ahead) to think about who to pass this on to. Thanks again! What a bright spot in the day. :)

CJ Kopec Creations said...

Thank you so much! That has really made my day! What wonderful motivation to keep up with the blog posts.

Thanks so much!
Coby

sulkycat said...

you lovely lady! thank you x

(one day more than one person will pop by to look at my blog.....)

Tina - omme i London said...

You are so sweet - and you made my day, that's for sure! I'll have to soak my brain to come up with a good list now!

Ally Shaw said...

Thank you! Sorry for the delay, I only just saw this now. xoxo


Google